Overview of Rhino 7
This program is a versatile 3D modeler. It can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Features of Rhino 7
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.14 or later
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: No more than 63 CPU Cores
- RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 600 MB or more
- OpenGL 4.1 capable video card is recommended