Overview of Luminar Neo
This innovative image editor powered by AI technologies of the future simplifies complex editing routines and enables creators to bring their boldest ideas to life. It calculates a photo’s depth and creates a 3D map, making it possible to spread light naturally in 3D space across a 2D image.
It automatically removes distracting elements in your cityscapes, landscapes, or travel photos. Get a clear sky with no cluttered phone or power lines. It analyzes each image to recognize the depth of a scene and its subject allowing for unique control over exposure and tone.
It has a more flexible editing process, which means less memory is required to edit photos. The new engine has many minor background optimizations of memory use, which increases the speed of all processes inside the application, from uploading to applying editing effects, using layers, and exporting.
This is a giant leap forward to more innovative, AI-based editing that targets the pains of photographers. Its goal is high-quality, fast, easy, and enjoyable results for anyone who wants to edit their images and channel their creativity in new ways.
Features of Luminar Neo
- Control the light in 3D space with RelightAI
- Remove messy powerlines with AI
- Replace the sky in one click
- Unleash your creativity with Layers and AI Masking
- Lightning-fast creative editing with an all-new image engine
- Speed up your editing workflow
- Completely transform your photos with new relighting options
- Easily remove distracting image blemishes
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS version: Windows 11, Windows 10 (64-bit), MACosx
- Hardware: Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device
- Processor: CPU Intel Core i5 or better, AMD Ryzen 5 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or more (16+ GB RAM is recommended)
- Disk space: Hard disk 10 GB free space; SSD for best performance
- Display: 1280×768 size or better
- Graphics: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible graphics card