Adobe XD or Adobe Experience Design is built for today’s UX/UI designers, with intuitive tools that eliminate speed bumps and make everyday tasks feel effortless. Get started with free UI kits, icon sets, and everything you need to create amazing user experiences. Adobe XD is natively designed for both Mac and Windows and is part of Creative Cloud, so you get the same peak performance, precision, and smooth integration with apps like Photoshop and Illustrator no matter which platform you use.
Now you can bring your Photoshop and Sketch files into Adobe XD simply by opening them inside the app. Your designs automatically convert into XD files, so you can quickly get your prototypes up and running.
Overview of Adobe XD CC Features
- Eliminate tedious tasks with Repeat Grid.
- Fast, versatile artboards.
- Reimagined layers and symbols.
- Powerful tools that are easy to use.
- Control and customize your experience.
- Get feedback faster to iterate faster.
- Smooth and speedy on Mac or PC.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Supported OS: macOS X v10.12 or later
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support with 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM of which 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPU, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Runmenu and select the “Display” tab.