Adobe Character Animator is a 2D animation tool bringing still image artwork from Photoshop or Illustrator to life. New features include pose-to-pose blending, new physics behaviors and visual puppet controls. Adobe Sensei also helps improve lip-sync capability by accurately matching mouth shapes with spoken sounds.
This program coordination with other Adobe products is very good and if you’ve already worked with Photoshop and Illustrator software also feel comfortable here. The structure of the pellets tools, menus, and toolbars work history, known here as there is in other ways. The main parts of the program as much as possible the movements of your character does however for manual adjustment and precise movements of the characters can also be used program features.
- Processor: Multicore Intel with 64-bit support
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1703 or higher
- Operating system: macOS X Version 10.12 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Hard-disk space: 3 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Display: 1280×1080 display (1920×1080 or larger recommended)
- OpenGL: Latest qualified graphics driver for your GPU, with at least OpenGL 3.2 support
- Hardware requirement for recording: Webcam (for face tracking)
- Microphone (for audio recording and lip sync)
- Headphones (to prevent recorded audio takes from being re-recorded in subsequent takes)