Universal audio editor Steinberg WaveLab is a powerful tool for professional editing, restoration of audio files, editing of high-resolution audio recordings. The software has a wide range of users – from amateurs to recording professionals and is distinguished by the highest sound quality. The editor works under 64-bit Windows operating systems with standard MIDI controllers such as Steinberg CI, CMC, CC121.
In terms of its functionality, WaveLab surpasses many audio processing programs. The editor provides fast conversion of audio files due to batch processing, creation of backup copies and creation of playlists, development of author’s projects for Audio CD and DVD, as well as the unique ability to add sound effects to an audio file right at the time of its playback. The open architecture of the program allows users to supplement it with new useful functions. Steinberg WaveLab Elements is the core product of the WaveLab family, providing an impressive set of instruments that will surely meet your requirements while seamlessly integrating into your home studio.
WaveLab Elements v10-0-70 WiN
- Multitrack recording in Audio Montage (Pro only)
- CD and bookmark lists follow the play indicator
- Import bookmarks from an XML file
- Increased number of effects and playback processing slots
- Listen to rendering in real time
- Enhanced support for third-party VST plug-ins
- Optimized playback performance