Overview of Apple Final Cut Pro X Benefits
Final Cut Pro X debuts a powerful collection of new features for professional editors. A strikingly low-profile interface maximizes work space on any display. The new Magnetic Timeline 2 advances even further beyond traditional, track-based editing with automatic color coding and flexible layouts based on roles. The latest Final Cut Pro release also takes full advantage of the new MacBook Pro with support for the Touch Bar and wide color workflows.
Final Cut Pro X is based on the Magnetic Timeline’s flexible timeline, which offers a new approach to video editing without tracks, with the ability to add and organize clips as conveniently as the author, while other clips immediately disappear from the screen. The author can use the Clip Connections feature to glue key clips with other elements, such as titles and sound effects, while maintaining perfect synchronization of all elements regardless of their movement.
Apple’s professional video editor received support for all of the fastest hardware Macs ever produced, working with 4K monitors through Thunderbolt 2 and HDMI ports, as well as a number of new features, a variety of improvements in performance and stability.
Professional color grading tools are built into Final Cut Pro, including a dedicated color inspector with color wheels, color curves, and hue/saturation curves. Use keyframes to adjust corrections over time, and apply camera and creative Look Up Tables (LUTs) for the perfect look. All color grading tools and scopes support High Dynamic Range (HDR) video.
Overview of Apple Final Cut Pro X 10 Features
- Editing, audio, motion graphics, and delivery.
- 360° video editing and VR headset playback.
- Advanced color grading, HDR support, and ProRes RAW.
- Built-in controls to create, edit, and deliver closed captions.
- The tools you need. From start to finishing.
- Advanced color grading.
- Every pixel closer to perfection.
- LUTs. Preset color with a click.
- Shed new light with High Dynamic Range video.
- The flexibility of RAW with the performance of ProRes.
- Step up from iMovie to Final Cut Pro.
- Plug-ins, devices, and content to make your workflow flow.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X v10.11.4 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing and 3D titles)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K and 3D titles)
- 4.15GB of disk space.