We are proud to introduce the market’s first bass software of its kind. One that goes above and beyond a traditional sample library to deliver not only pristine sound but also fundamental features that effortlessly let you to add bass to your songs.
Two carefully sampled bass guitars– one vintage and one modern.
Arrange, compose, change and rearrange – without leaving the software.
Comes with bass MIDI for a broad range of styles.
A BASS PLAYER.
Use drum or keyboard MIDI and have EZbass automatically create matching basslines.
Alter the performance or the subtler details of the MIDI using the built-in ‘Grid Editor.’
Audio to MIDI conversion based on the same technology found in Superior Drummer 3.
ADDING BASS TO YOUR SONGS HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
The concept of our EZ Line products has been clear since day one: to give you, the songwriter, not only products that make your music sound great, but also the tools you need in order to create music. Creativity is the hallmark at the front and center of the EZ Line design. EZbass, of course, is no different.
With EZbass, there are multiple ways of adding bass to an already written song.
- Simply click the ‘Add Groove’ button to get a basic rhythm going.
- Use the drum or keyboard MIDI in your song to have EZbass automatically create a matching bassline.
- Tap in the rhythm you want your bass to play using the ’Tap2Find’ feature and then have EZbass list all matching variations.
- Use a previously recorded guitar, bass or rhythm performance and then have EZbass convert the audio to MIDI.
- Perform the bassline yourself using a MIDI controller.