Overview of MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2021 v26 Benefits
MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio is for musicians who want to record their creations with high quality tools. In this program, you have powerful virtual instruments and an intuitive mixer.
In the new version of Samplitude Music Studio you can load and work with up to 32 instruments within a single project simultaneously. There are more creative options than ever before, enabling you to bring your composition process to a whole new level.
This program allows you to record your music in a professional way, from its creation to its CD burning. In a very simple interface, you can easily manage one or more instruments from the same group for recording, mixing, etc.
You have powerful features that are quick to use to add effects to your songs, burn them to CD in a style identical to those offered by record companies if you want to send them a copy.
Overview of MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2021 v26 Features
- More virtual instruments and professional plug-in effects
- Master automation and MIDI Velocity Dynamics
- Use up to 32 instruments in a single project
- Modern carbon style interface
- 64-bit architecture and multicore support
- Unlimited sounds, loops and instruments Quickstart
- Wizard and MAGIX Audio Remote app
- 24-bit/96 kHz multitrack recording
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Dual-core processor with 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
- Sound card: Onboard (ASIO compatible sound card recommended)
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Program languages: English, Deutsch
- Optional: Burn CD/DVDs with CD/DVD±R(W) burner