Organizational program which is specifically designed to link part of Creative Cloud together using an interface similar to a file manager, which was in earlier versions of Adobe Photoshop. It is available from virtually all other Creative Cloud applications. Adobe Bridge CC 2021 will simplify your work and help maintain order.
Adobe Bridge CC 2021 will provide you with centralized access to all the multimedia resources needed for creative projects. You can easily edit components in batch mode and edit digital images in RAW format, working with XMP and IPTC formats, add watermark, images to expose the rating, centrally set the color options, and even work with different versions of a file.
Image files can be presented as a preview of the various sizes, slideshows or lists. Each folder is labeled with the cache file to speed up the rendering time of images when viewing a preview. The cache can be located in one central location or in different locations. Possibilities Adobe Bridge CC 2021 can be greatly enhanced through the use of jаvascript.
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan), macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.